The project partners completed their focus groups with the youth workers working with disadvantaged groups. Most of the focus groups were coordinated by a facilitator that was recruited by the project partners, but some of them were led by the project staff.
During the focus groups, the youth workers provided information on the following aspects of the job:
- Profile of the target groups with whom they are working;
- Obstacles they face working with their target groups;
- Integration of youngsters having disadvantaged backgrounds:
- The success-factors of the youth work;
- Tools and/or services that help youth workers support youngsters with disadvantaged backgrounds;
- Good practices and methods applied in the field of youth work.
All results of the focus groups will be included into the project national reports published in the project website.